Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Omg,i'm feeling to the extreme of nervous! I am so happy, my birthday is reaching in another one plus hour!I am so excited. I must thank Xinyi for her early birthday gift.And she brought brought it to my doorstep.Arigato gozaimasu. And also i must thank darren,denise and their mum for given my birthday gift in advance too! Yap... Today was rather tiring but a relatively fun day. After school today, Merlin,dorothy,zhao pei,huiqing wan TON and I + weixiong and timothy, went to raffles place and get FREE BEN & JERRY yummalicious ICY CREAM!!I got strawberry and the rest got chocolate chips. Its so nice and cooling...Then after enjoying the ice cream i head back home. And i also gotten A FREE COKE ZERO, and offer it to my brother.He is SO so happy, cause he has been wanting to try it out. Yar..so with wan Ton around, days seems to be filled with uncontrollable laughter and happiness.So zhao pei, u should stay with us..OOPSY..haha...Soon, it will be TANJOBI OMEDETOU=jasumin....BANZAI!!!My SMALLEST wish is- Not to see/encounter any more cockroaches in my life time....Yeah...So happy, so so so happy!!!......In my own dreamland....yeeps!KAKOII!!!I am extremely happy!!!..o..and i repeated this for like 4-5 times..haha.. i can't help but feeling excited.I hope my next wish comes true tomorrow!
In another 48 minutes, its JASMINE HAPPY DAY!cheers!